Tuesday, July 9, 2013

for you

The reason i back to this place is only one.......The feeling is coming back.
I have no idea why will come to this stage..
Is that my problems?I think so.. Sorry for did anything wrong or you don't like me to be. Sometimes I just can't find the right words to tell u how i feel  to make you understand me. Is kind of tough tough thing ever to express my feelings.
I really hope that you can feel my heart. We have been through about 8 months but everything changed  suddenly I still cant accept.
What am I in ur heart??  This question mark always appear on my mind.
Maybe this is the turning point...turn to what?nobody knows....

I meet so many peoples and non of them really mean anything to me except u.
Ya, i understand yr situation now. I know im the helpless one.Sorry.
             You mean a lot to me.
             I don't wanna end up like this :(

I wake up every morning hoping to see a text from you bcos a simple text from you really can change my whole day but......
Being with you, is the only place I want to be right now. I wont give up on us. I hope you do so..... :(

Always love you, Dear.
:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment